Sunday, December 06, 2009

For EX and for NEXT pretenders...

LImba engleza mereu mi-a placut pt ca sentimentele suna altfel cand e vorba de ele!

The truth is that everyone is going to hurt, you just have to decide who is worth the pain!
Tears are words the heart cant say!
I know you don’t love me, so why am I even trying?
I love you, I always have, I always will, I just cant let go.
Love means nothing if no ones there to share it!
Im going to smile like nothings wrong, talk like everythings perfect, act like its all a dream, and pretend its not hurting me!

Never say I love you, if you really don’t care
Never talk about feelings
If they aren’t really there
Never hold my hand
If you are going to break my hart
Never say you are going to be there
If you don’t plan to stay!

Never look in to my eyes, if all you do is lie
Never say hello
If you really mean goodbye
If you really mean forever,
Then say you will try
Never say forever
Cause forever makes me cry!

I wont stare, I wont flirt
Ill act as if it doesn’t hurt
Ill just smile and say im fine
Hiding lies with that old line
Oh.. but if you only knew
That I would die to be with you.
Im the boy that’s always lost,
The one with the fake smile,
The boy who seemsso strong
But continues to break!
The boy whos always there,
And seems to have no problems of his own
The one who holds back the tears,
Until his off the phone!

No comments: